G3 Boats 1966 CCT DLX - Jon Boat
New 2014 G3 Boats - 1966 CCT DLX - Jon
2010 G3 Boats 1966 CCT DLX DescriptionWhere do you find your best days on the water? Usually, it takes getting away from the places that everyone knows, the popular spots that are talked about around water-coolers on Monday. G3 Tunnel hull boats are designed to get you away from the ordinary and into the outer reaches of your favorite shallows. From an exhilarating river run to an intercoastal exploration of your favorite flats fishing area, G3 can get you there… and back.
- Length Over All: 18 Feet and 11 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 7 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21
2010 G3 Boats 1966 CCT DLX Standard Features• Two new corner floor drains keeps water out of the boat even if you get caught out in rain.
• Aerated livewell with improved livewell overflow and quick release drain plug keeps your catch fresh all day long.
• Garmin® FF 95 fish finder standard on all Deluxe Jon Packages.
• All-welded .100 gauge hull for maximum strength and durability.
• Ivory two-component urethane paint finish with custom graphics makes this "the beauty of the beast." A beautiful, hard-working jon package that you can be proud to use year after year.
• 21 gallon built in fuel tank increase distance between fill-ups and extends your fishing range.
• Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
• Rigging Tube makes adding new accessories easier than ever.
• Tunnel hull design for shallow water use. Tunnel directs more water flow to prop to provide the maximum thrust for engine placed on higher 27" transom. The result is a great shallow draft boat.
• Premium marine-grade vinyl interior provides a great looking, non-skid, easy care surface.
• Fiberglass reinforced center console with 16 gallon aerated livewell and Faria® fuel gauge has built-in rod holders and a comfortable cushioned seat with padded back.
• Black anodized stainless steel grab rail, high windshield, and switch panel with master switch complete a versatile command center.
• Yamaha controls, key switch and cables give you dependable operation for years.
• Twelve volt receptacle, courtesy lights, bilge pump and bow under-deck storage are just a few of the amenities of this "all-season" boat package.
• Deck steps for easier navigation while fishing.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!