G3 Boats 1966 SC - Jon Boat
New 2011 G3 Boats - 1966 SC - Jon
2009 G3 Boats 1966 SC Description
Sometimes they say "Boy I wish I had your job on the lake.", but they really don't see the tough side. The everyday professional use of a boat is the most demanding environment encountered in the marine world, sometimes combining 10 years of normal use into one. G3 jons stand up to the challenge of protecting our resources. Many occasions call for layouts that feature ease of movement coupled with a platform that can withstand the punishment encountered while maneuvering in rugged terrain. After all, for the professionals who use our jonboats Gator Tough™ is not just a motto ... it's a way of life.
- Length Over All: 18 Feet and 11 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 7 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21
- Dry Weight: 1045
2009 G3 Boats 1966 SC Standard Features
· 21 gallon built in fuel tank increase distance between fill-ups and extends your fishing range.
· All-welded .100 gauge hullfor maximum strength and durability.
· Aluminum side console with 15 gallon aerated livewell, Faria® fuel gauge and switch panel with a master switch completes a versatile command center.
· Yamaha controls, key switch and cables give you dependable operation for years.
· Twelve volt receptacle, courtesy lights, deck steps, bilge pump and lockable bow storageare just a few of the amenities of this "all-season" boat package.
· Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
· Rigging Tube makes adding new accessories easier than ever.
· Color matching premium marine grade vinyl floor provides a good looking, extra-durable skid-resistant floor surface.
· Fourteen one-piece heat-tempered extruded ribs provide more strength than three piece rib construction.
· Front casting deck surfaces use sand-infused painted finish to provide skid-resistant footing.
· Non-reflective black anodized navigation lights for those early morning and late evening runs.
· Pre-wired for 24 volt trolling motor for easy hook up of electric motors.
· Two pedestal bases make adding optional fishing chairs easy and convenient.
· Custom galvanized 4" tubular steel TRAIL GUARD® trailer w/ LOCKING DETACHABLE TONGUE. Space saving & security! 4 custom bunks provide easy loading and a higher degree of hull protection.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!