G3 Boats Advantage V210 - Dual Console Boat
New 2014 G3 Boats
2010 G3 Boats Advantage V210 DescriptionThe Advantage V 210 incorporates all of the fishing features that the most demanding walleye fisherman needs, and more! The V 210 is built to take on the most challenging conditions with a GX2 double-plated hull, reinforced by a massive Z-BEAM™ stringer system. Eight internal knee braces and four external cast-aluminum transom braces combine to make the Advantage V 210 Pro Tough! Add in the 42 gallon oxygenated livewell, 60 gallon dual pick-up fuel tank, innovative 9' center rod locker, shock-absorbing gas pedestal seats, huge 86" x 82" vinyl cockpit, and a command center that features Sea Star® power steering and Yamaha Command Link® digital gauges and you have the finest fishing machine on the water!
- Length Over All: 20 Feet and 10 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 4 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 60
2010 G3 Boats Advantage V210 Standard Features
Construction & Components
• Custom powder-coated 4" tubular steel TRAIL GUARD® trailer w/ LOCKING DETACHABLE TONGUE and dual brakes and tandem axles. Space saving & security! 14" tires are larger than the leading competition. Four - 2X6 custom bunks provide easy loading and a higher degree of hull protection.
• Exclusive GX2 V-hull w/ .100 gauge double plated bow and bottom for added strength and protection in rough conditions.
• 3-piece riveted hull with 25" transom and full-length riveted keel for maximum durability in big-water conditions. Double riveting along main transom seams provide unsurpassed strength for the three piece hull. Wide-body design with 101" beam and 91" bottom provides superior hole-shot, speed and maneuvering.
• Baked on two tone paint custom color schemes with high quality fade-resistant urethane painted hull and custom graphics retains beauty for years and provides high resale value.
• 60 gallon fuel tank with dual pickup not only allows extra fuel for more fishing time between fill-ups, but also easy operation of a kicker motor for trolling those distant fishing locations.
• Concave spray rail directs the water away from the interior and the passengers for a drier ride.
• Fuel Separator for both main engine and kicker helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
• Durable dual-component urethane paint finish provides lasting beauty and fade resistance.
• Four external cast-aluminum transom braces add to the dependability of the Pro Tough Advantage V210.
• Marine grade plywood floors and marine grade plywood decks w/limited lifetime warranty means more durability and protection for your boat's decks.
• Two- 1,100 GPH automatic bilge pumps starts when needed, aid performance by eliminating water from the bilge to keep boat light.
• All aluminum lids allow for a better fit and finish as well as piece of mind for years to come.
• Four pop-up stainless steel cleatsincreases your catch with handy flush cleats that don't hinder your battles with massive walleye.
• Extra wide gunnel with snap cover track for snap on covers makes it easier than ever to add rod holders or other accessories.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!