G3 Boats Angler V162 C - Utility Boat
New 2012 G3 Boats - Angler V162 C - Utility
2009 G3 Boats Angler V162 C DescriptionThe all-new Angler V162 series sets a new standard for fishermen looking for an economical choice in fully-featured, fuel-efficient models. G3 and Yamaha technology combine in three popular wide-body layouts to provide your choice of affordable mid-sized models. Generous lockable storage, easy care vinyl cockpits, and Faria® fog-resistant gauges are just a few of the quality features these packages provide for every fishing family.
- Length Over All: 16 Feet and 5 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 8 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 33
- Dry Weight: 1200
2009 G3 Boats Angler V162 C Standard Features
Angler V162 C Standard Package
Riveted three-piece .100 gauge hull with GX2 double-plated bow. Two-tone painted urethane high-gloss colors with custom graphics. Precision fit, powder-coated 3" tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security. 14" tires, tongue jack and windguides.
Construction & Components
· Exclusive GX2 V-hull w/ .100 gauge double plated bow and full length riveted keel for added strength and protection in rough conditions.
· Custom powder-coated 3" tubular steel TRAIL GUARD® trailer w/ LOCKING DETACHABLE TONGUE. Space saving & security! 14" tires are larger than the leading competition. 4 custom bunks provide easy loading and a higher degree of hull protection.
· Baked on two tone paint custom color schemes with high quality fade-resistant urethane painted hull and custom graphics retains beauty for years and provides high resale value.
· Built-in 33 gallon fuel tank increases fishing range and distance between fill-ups.
· Concave spray rail directs the water away from the interior and the passengers for a drier ride.
· Gunnel with accessory track and snap cover track makes it easier than ever to add rod holders or other accessories.
· Premium marine-grade vinyl cockpit provides a great looking, non-skid, easy care surface.
· Fuel Separator for both main engine and kicker helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
· Three-piece hull has full length riveted keel for added durability.
· Marine grade pressure treated plywood floors and decks w/ limited lifetime warranty provides years of care-free use.
· Transom saver secures your engine for travel, reduces stress on transom during transportation.
· G3 ADVANTAGE WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Full five year bow to stern warranty transferable once within 5 years of purchase.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!