G3 Boats Angler V167 T - Utility Boat
New 2014 G3 Boats - Angler V167 T - Utility
2009 G3 Boats Angler V167 T DescriptionThe Angler V 167 T offers unique features not normally associated with economical, mid-sized, multi-species models. A lighted 45" livewell with bait bucket insert holds muskie, walleye, or big smallmouth with room to spare. Slotted gunnels that accept the latest snap-on canvas, 8' lockable rod storage, vinyl cockpit and two-tone paint with custom graphics make the V 167 T an outstanding value. Cruise at 20 MPH with a Yamaha F40 and 13 gallons of fuel and you can explore 120 miles of your favorite waterway.
- Length Over All: 16 Feet and 7 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 5 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13
- Dry Weight: 800
2009 G3 Boats Angler V167 T Standard Features
Angler V167 T Standard Package
Riveted two-piece .080 gauge hull with GX2 double-plated bow. Two-tone painted urethane high-gloss colors with custom graphics. Precision fit, powder-coated 3" tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security. 13" tires, tongue jack and windguides.
Construction & Components
· Exclusive GX2 V-hull w/ .080 gauge double plated bow for added strength and protection in rough conditions.
· Custom powder-coated 3" tubular steel TRAIL GUARD® trailer w/ LOCKING DETACHABLE TONGUE. Space saving & security! 13" tires are larger than the leading competition.
· Two tone custom color schemes with high quality fade-resistant urethane painted hull and custom graphics retains beauty for years and provides high re-sell value.
· Built-in 13 gallon fuel tank increases fishing range and distance between fill-ups.
· Concave spray rail directs the water away from the interior and the passengers for a drier ride.
· Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives piece of mind and consistent performance.
· Two-piece riveted hull has same gauge sidewalls and a full length riveted keel for added durability.
· Marine grade pressure treated plywood floors and decks w/ limited lifetime warranty provides years of care-free use.
· G3 ADVANTAGE WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Full five year bow to stern warranty transferable once within 5 years of purchase.
· Breakers instead of fuses increase reliability and easy reset.
· 12 volt trolling motor receptacle makes trolling motor hook up fast and easy.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!