G3 Boats Eagle 180 - Bass Boat
New 2012 G3 Boats - Eagle 180 - Bass
2010 G3 Boats Eagle 180 DescriptionGetting there is more than half the fun, but fishing is what it's all about. The Eagle 180 Modified-V provides the perfect way to get to your favorite fishing hole in comfort and beauty. Complimented with a Minn Kota® 55 Edge™ trolling motor and Garmin® FF95 fishfinder, this reliable fishing platform is constructed on the proven "New Generation Hull" with a wide running surface and full length all-aluminum stringer system for the maximum in Mod-V performance and durability. G3 and Yamaha... when you want the best!
- Length Over All: 17 Feet and 8 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 1 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21
2010 G3 Boats Eagle 180 Standard Features
Construction & Components
• Marine grade, pressure treated plywood floors & decks with limited lifetime warranty add to the overall value of the mod-v line.
• NEW GENERATION Performance stepped hull w/ 58" bottom for added stability and improved turning capabilities.
• Wide-body 85" beam provides more deck space and excellent stability while casting.
• Extruded longitudinal stringer system running the full length of the hull for added strength and performance.
• 18 ounce marine grade carpet is durable and fade resistant.
• Two tone Ivory/Silver or Black / platinum finish color combo adds to curb appeal and resale.
• 21 gallon built in fuel tank increase distance between fill-ups and extends your fishing range.
• Baked on two part high gloss urethane metallic hull finish for a great looking finish that endures.
• Two piece .100 gauge welded hull for superior strength and rigidity.
• Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
• All aluminum lids are lightweight, durable and strong.
• Transom saver secures your engine for travel, reduces stress on transom during transportation.
• Custom powder-coated 3" tubular steel TRAIL GUARD® trailer w/ LOCKING DETACHABLE TONGUE. Space saving & security! 4 custom bunks provide easy loading and a higher degree of hull protection.
• G3 ADVANTAGE WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Limited five year bow to stern non pro-rated structural warranty transferable once within 5 years of purchase.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!