G3 Boats Elite 325 C - Pontoon Boat
New 2012 G3 Boats - Elite 325 C - Pontoon
2010 G3 Boats Elite 325 C DescriptionThe new Sun Catcher Elite series combines luxury and performance to provide one of the most comfortable and dynamic pontoon designs on the water. Plush high-back furniture is complimented by premium amenities, including Sony® Marine Entertainment stereo with Kicker® speakers and a Garmin® GPS unit flush-mounted in the redesigned console. Performance comes standard with the Sun Catcher 325 Cruise. Your choice of powerful Yamaha engines, up to 225 HP, combined with Sea Star® power steering provides easy handling on every cruise. A food prep area with sink, storage and trash container adds convenience. This is living!
- Length Over All: 25 Feet
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 40
2010 G3 Boats Elite 325 C Standard Features
Construction & Components
• Three enlarged 23" x 25" U-shaped pontoon logs w/ Maxi-Float foam and smooth, straight sides have higher volume than 23" round logs for maximum flotation and superior ride. See Sun Catcher Construction link for more information.
• New High Gloss black skin and metallic graphics give the Elite line of boats a look of luxury.
• Wide-body design with 8' 6" beam provides increased stability and maximum floor space.
• Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
• Lifting strakes standard on all tri-log models, increasing speed and performance.
• Removable Ski tow standard on all Tri-Log models for a total family water-fun experience.
• Power steering standard for increased control and ease of turning.
• Double plated .100 gauge nose cones on .100 gauge logs for added durability and performance at high speeds.
• .125 gauge wings on the nosecones offer additional protection from wave splash.
• Upgraded heavy duty all aluminum motor pod provides superior support for higher horsepower engines.
• Rounded front end gives an improved appearance and "higher end" look.
• Tri-logs are the most versatile pontoons on the water as increased horsepower ratings allow tri-log models to better tow skiers, cruise at higher speeds.
• Marine grade pressure treated plywood deck has limited lifetime warranty for years of care-free family boating.
• U-shaped logs provide a secure platform for extruded c-channel 16" on-center through-bolted construction. Round logs rely on "M" brackets with less contact with the log to secure the deck.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!