G3 Boats Guide V143 T - Utility Boat
New 2012 G3 Boats - Guide V143 T - Utility
2009 G3 Boats Guide V143 T DescriptionA great all-season boat for the avid outdoorsman, the new Guide V143 T features a one-piece welded hull with full length riveted keel, skid-resistant marine grade vinyl floor, aerated livewell and a new deck layout with lockable storage. Economical to buy and to use, this easy to launch model is the perfect companion for small lakes and streams.
- Length Over All: 14 Feet and 3 inches.
- Beam: 5 Feet and 10 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6
2009 G3 Boats Guide V143 T Standard Features
Guide V143 T Standard Package
Welded one-piece .064 gauge hull. Painted urethane high-gloss color with enamel painted interior, unpainted bottom. Precision fit, powder-coated 3" tubular steel trailer with 12" tires.
Construction & Components
· One piece .064 welded hull w/ full-length riveted keel adds rigidity to small v-hull for solid ride, extra durability.
· Handsome Black Urethane metallic keeps this boat looking good for years.
· Custom powder-coated 3" tubular steel trailer with tongue jack, wind guides, step pads and 12" tires completes a quality small v-hull package.
· G3 ADVANTAGE WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Full five year bow to stern warranty transferable once within 5 years of purchase.
· Six gallon portable gas tank allows for easy fill-ups and quick switching to after-market spare gas tanks.
· Non-reflective black anodized navigation lights for those early morning and late evening runs.
· Aerated livewell and side storage compartments with cushioned lids keep your catch and your gear at hand and provides comfortable bench seating.
· Premium marine-grade vinyl interior provides a great looking, non-skid, easy care surface.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!