G3 Boats Guide V170 T - Utility Boat
New 2012 G3 Boats - Guide V170 T - Utility
2009 G3 Boats Guide V170 T DescriptionThe rugged Guide V170 T now features a great new layout and an optional console. This roomy 17' model is versatile enough for every fisherman's consideration. A skid-resistant vinyl floor, extra-large 27 gallon livewell and more lockable deck storage make this a no-nonsense package for the angler who recognizes a boat intended for hard use and great results.
- Length Over All: 16 Feet and 10 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 22
- Dry Weight: 940
2009 G3 Boats Guide V170 T Standard Features
Guide V170 T Standard Package
Riveted two-piece .080 gauge hull with GX2 double-plated bow. Painted urethane high-gloss color with enamel painted interior, unpainted bottom . Precision fit, powder-coated 3" tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security. 13" tires, tongue jack and windguides.
Construction & Components
· Exclusive GX2 V-hull w/ .080 gauge double plated bow for added strength and protection in rough conditions.
· Two-piece riveted hull with full length riveted keel features .080 gauge hull throughout, including side sheets, for added rigidity and strength.
· Custom powder-coated 3" tubular steel TRAIL GUARD® trailer w/ LOCKING DETACHABLE TONGUE. Space saving & security! 4 bunks & 13" tires provide easy loading and a higher degree of hull protection.
· Gunnel with accessory track and snap cover track makes it easier than ever to add rod holders or other accessories.
· Handsome Black urethane metallic keeps this boat looking good for years.
· Built-in 22 gallon fuel tank with fog resistant Faria® fuel gauge extends your hunting and fishing range year round.
· 800 GPH bilge pump aids performance by eliminating water from the bilge to keep boat light.
· Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
· Transom saver secures your engine for travel, reduces stress on transom during transportation.
· G3 ADVANTAGE WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Full five year bow to stern warranty transferable once within 5 years of purchase.
· Handy storage compartments along both sides and in the bow provide plenty of space for all of your gear.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!