G3 Boats LX22 FC Vinyl - Pontoon Boat
New 2014 G3 Boats - Pontoon
2010 G3 Boats LX22 FC Vinyl DescriptionThe ever-popular LX 22 Fish & Cruise model now has the added versatility of a marine grade vinyl floor with optional snap-in carpet. For convenience, the carpet can be purchased in sections, so you can customize your floor covering to your preference; carpeted console area with vinyl floor for bow or stern fishing, or any combination. The LX3 upgrade provides a tri-log option, more horsepower capability, hydraulic steering and a standard ski-tow bar for a complete performance package. The LX 22 Fish & Cruise model is a great way to take your family to peaceful waters, far away from their everyday concerns.
- Length Over All: 22 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 30
2010 G3 Boats LX22 FC Vinyl Standard Features
Construction & Components
• Three enlarged 23" x 25" U-shaped pontoon logs w/ Maxi-Float foam and smooth, straight sides have higher volume than 23" round logs for maximum flotation and superior ride. See Sun Catcher Construction link for more information.
• New High Gloss black skin and metallic graphics give the Elite line of boats a look of luxury.
• Wide-body design with 8' 6" beam provides increased stability and maximum floor space.
• Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
• Lifting strakes standard on all tri-log models, increasing speed and performance.
• Removable Ski tow standard on all Tri-Log models for a total family water-fun experience.
• Power steering standard for increased control and ease of turning.
• Double plated .100 gauge nose cones on .100 gauge logs for added durability and performance at high speeds.
• .125 gauge wings on the nosecones offer additional protection from wave splash.
• Upgraded heavy duty all aluminum motor pod provides superior support for higher horsepower engines.
• Rounded front end gives an improved appearance and "higher end" look.
• Tri-logs are the most versatile pontoons on the water as increased horsepower ratings allow tri-log models to better tow skiers, cruise at higher speeds.
• Marine grade pressure treated plywood deck has limited lifetime warranty for years of care-free family boating.
• U-shaped logs provide a secure platform for extruded c-channel 16" on-center through-bolted construction. Round logs rely on "M" brackets with less contact with the log to secure the deck.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!