Guest Intelligent Choice Battery Charger Systems are the most advanced devices developed by Guest and feature a departure from the traditional Guest potted construction while maintaining the bullet proof quality that has made Guest the leader in charging systems.
The brains of the new Intelligent Choice Charger are evidenced in the control center, which is located at the top of the charger. This membrane covered panel is positioned for easy view of all functions and easy access to the user selectable buttons. The control center features easy to read LED Indicators of charge status, user selectable buttons to tailor the charge for specific battery types (AGM/Flooded or Gel) per output, and warning indicators to alert you before a serious problem.
The heart of the electronics system is mounted on an anodized aluminum base to provide efficient heat dissipation and decreased weight. The circuits are coated in epoxy to protect the sensitive electronic components from water or vibration. The charger case is slotted on the sides to provide convection cooling of the anodized aluminum base plate while maintaining an IP65 Water Resistance standard. And, as part of an integrated battery charging/monitoring system, the new Intelligent Choice Battery Chargers will provide you with the most advanced and reliable system available today.
3 Bank 18 Amp Intelligent Battery Charger - Guest
Part # 16153
- Total Amps: 18
- Number of Outputs: 3
- Amps per output: 6/6/6 Amps
- Battery System: 3 - 12 Volt, 12 Volt + 24 Volt, 36 Volt
- Output Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- DC Output: 4' cables with ring terminals
- Input Voltage: 100 - 130 Volts AC/60 Hz
- Input Connection: 6' cable with Connect Charge plug
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies