2.875" Pedestal Diameter Seat Hardware
Within the Standard Seat Hardware Line, there are two profile shape options available: SMOOTH and RIBBED pedestals. Both profiles offer the same features, quality and performance Garelick EEz-In Products are known for; so just pick the aesthetic that suits you best and assemble a system with all of the features you need today!
The Garelick Standard Seat Hardware System is comprised of four basic components: 1. Pedestal, 2. Delrin Bearing Cup, 3. Seat Swivel (Spider) and 4. Seat Slide. Though not all Standard Seat Hardware solutions utilize all four of these components, all of the quality products found in this section fit into one of these four categories and can be easily combined to perfectly match your needs.
- Pedestal - The foundation of the seating system, the pedestal attaches to the deck and supports all related componentry. Available in either fixed or adjustable heights and two finishes.
- Delrin Cup - Available in several different formats to accommodate all types of Garelick 2.875" pedestals, bearing cups act as a non-rotating, greaseless indexable locking mechanism.
- Seat Swivel (Spider) - Three different spider styles provide varying levels of rotational adjustability and integration with both the delrin bearing cups or bearing rings and optional seat slides.
- Seat Slide - Two high performance Seat Slides are available for use with Standard Seat Hardware systems. These components offer smooth, reliable fore and aft seat adjustment.
Systems with Incredible Flexibility!
The Garelick Line of Standard Seat Hardware offers everything from fixed height pedestals with manually indexable rotation to pedestals with adjustable height, automatically indexed rotation and integrated seat slides. Here is a peak at some of these flexible features.
- Height Adjustment - Pedestals feature positive pin and/or friction locking handle to secure height.
- Rock-Solid, Wobble-Free - "Unitized" telescoping parts interlock to form seamless, wobble-free system.
- Positive Lock - Pedestals mate exactly with delrin cups providing wobble and gaul free rotation.
- Safe and Secure - All ribbed hardware meets ABYC-H31 Type A Seating Standards.
- Integration - Spider, Delrin Cup and Pedestal form an integrated, grease-less swivel.
- Positive Lock - Mating grooves in the lever actuated follower and Delrin Cup provide rotational lock.