Garelick 3 Step Sport/Diver Ladder Sport/Diver Ladders
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
19802 : 2 Step - L: 28" (71cm), W: 13" (33cm)
- Angled design for stair-like ease of boarding
- 2 1/4" diameter center vertical allows easy use of diving gear
- Heavy Duty - rated to 400 lbs. (181kg) boarding weight
- Designed for all vertical, horizontal, and breakaway mounting hardware options
- Stainless Steel Quick Release Transom mounting bracket (99180) and ladder storage brackets (99193) included
- Oval steps with textured surface
I currently have a Garelick sport/diver ladder part?
We need more information.
I currently own the sport diver ladder. I would like to buy a replacement black cap that is on the center pole. Where can I purchase one of these caps?
It is available thru Garelick.
Is this ladder easy to install?
Well there are mounting brackets that you have to drill holes for in your transom. So there is a process to it, but not a difficult one. Garelick has detailed instructions that come with the purchase. If you have further questions contact us at the number at the top of the page.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies