- All weather white seat support frame featuring a ladder-back design
- Perfect for fly bridge, helm station, or fishing
- High density, white polyethylene seat and back, thick, removable white cushions snap to frame, tru-bolted hardware; tough anodized aluminum extrusions, stainless steel fasteners
48490 : Seat with 15" (38cm) high anodized base.W: 26.5" (97cm), D: 17.5" (44cm), H: 20" (51cm)
99069 : Optional Snap on Back Cushion
COLORS : 01 - White
Features and Compatibility
Assembly Instructions for Boat Seats
|Assembly Instructions |
This instruction sheet is designed to aid in the assembly of several boat seat models.
Arm Rest Attachment
- Position the arm rest on the flat plates of the arm extrusions so that its contoured end will face forward when mounted to the seat.
- Align the holes of the flat plate and arm rest; secure with two #14x1" stainless steel sheet metal screws.
- Repeat for other side.
Arm Extrusion Attachment
- Remove the seat cushion from the seat substrate by unsnapping it.
- Position the arm extrusions on the seat bottom by aligning the holes of both. Secure the arm rest in place with two 1⁄4-20 x 11⁄2" screws, washers and locknuts as illustrated.
- Repeat for other side.
Seat Back Attachment
- Remove the seat back cushions by unsnapping them from the seat back substrate.
- Position a seat back extrusion on the seat bottom as illustrated. Align the holes of both and secure in place with four 1⁄4-20 x 11⁄4" screws, four 1⁄4" hole flat washers in front, four 1⁄4" lock washers and four 1⁄4-20 acorn nuts in back.
- Repeat for the other extrusion.
- Position the seatback on the seat extrusions as illustrated. Align the holes in both and secure in place with four 1⁄4-20 x 11⁄2" screws, washers and locknuts.
- Position seat on seat slide or mounting spider as illustrated.
- Align the holes in both and secure in place with hardware. (Note: Hardware is not supplied as the type needed may vary.)
- Mount seat to boat's hardware.
- Re-attach seat and back cushions.
- Position gimbal on seat as illustrated. Align the holes in both and secure in place with two 1⁄4-20 x 11⁄2" screws, washers and locknuts as shown.
Assembly and Installation Instructions for Seat Slides
|NOTE: This product comes in two separate cartons. One contains the seat cushions; the seat base is in the other. |
Refer to Fig. 1
- Position your spider on the slideplate (A) so the spider's knob (B) will be opposite the locking hole (C).
- Align the 4 slotted holes in both the spider casting and the slideplate, insert screws (D) through the slideplate and the spider casting. Secure in position with washers (E) and locknuts (F).
Refer to Fig. 2A or 2B
- Position the trackplate (B) on your seat's bottom.
- Align the holes in both the seat and trackplate. Secure the trackplate to your seat with appropriate hardware. NOTE: Fastener Suggestion is illustrated. Mounting hardware is provided with some slide models. NOTE: All EEZ-In seats use 1⁄4"-20 threaded T-nuts.
SPECIAL NOTE: When attaching a slice to an EEZ-In rotational molded seat:
- Remove the reinforcement brackets from the seat bottom prior to installation.
- Make certain that the portion of the screw entering the seat shell's T-nut does not exceed 3/8". Seat shell T-nuts are 1⁄4"-20 thread. Use only 1⁄4"-20 machine screws.
Refer to Fig. 3
- Pull the packing tape off the trackplate's locking nut (H) and align the holes in the nut and poly sleeve if necessary.
- Slip the slideplate (A) onto the trackplate (G) as shown.
- Align the holes in the locking nut and sideplate. Slip the stainless steel washers (I) and the poly washer (J) onto the locking knob (K). Insert the locking knob into the slide plate's hole and thread it into the locking nut. Secure the slide in position.
Assembly Instructions - Seat Bases Model-90 or Model 75056 Detachable Pedestal Plate, and Model 75004 Swivel Stanchion Foot Rest
Seat Base Instructions
Refer to Fig. 1
- Attach swivel casting (A) to seat bottom.
FOR EEZ-IN SEATS WITH PREDRILLED, T-NUTTED HOLES: Align holes in both swivel casting and seat bottom.
FOR SEATS WITHOUT T-NUTTED HOLES: Center swivel casting on seat bottom. Mark and drill the four holes for the swivel on the seat. Use an expansion type fastener (i.e. expansion screw anchor, etc.) best suited for boat seat's construction to secure swivel casting to seat.
NOTE: Fasteners NOT Provided.
- Grease the inside of the swivel casting.
- Screw in locking knob (B).
- Secure seat base (C) to boat deck. This deck area should be adequately reinforced. Use a backing plate if necessary to make a secure attachment. It is recommended that the fasteners used go through both deck and backing plate for best results (see illustration). Six holes are drilled in the base for attachment but fasteners are NOT provided for this application as the type needed may vary. (NOTE: If mounting a seat base with a detachable pedestal plate, follow the Model-90 mounting instructions below before proceeding.)
- Place seat with swivel casting on stanchion tube (D) and secure in position with locking knob (B).
- Polish aluminum to extend longevity.
99300 Installation Instructions
Refer to Fig. 2
To remove seat reverse steps 3 and 4.
- Loosen locking knob and remove seat from pedestal.
- Slip lock ring 06.483 over pedestal and slide down tube approximately 4". Insert 8-32 x 1" screw and secure lightly with 8-32 locknut.
- Slip seat onto the pedestal. Place lock 06.484 over lock ring and slide assembly up so that the lock slides into the rectangular opening in the casting directly below the locking knob. Secure with 10-24 x 1-3/4" screw and 10-24 locknut.
- Tighten 8-32 screw and locknut to secure lock ring.
Model-90 Detachable Pedestal Plate Instructions
Refer to Fig. 3
- Secure detachable plate (E) to boat deck. This deck area should be adequately reinforced. Use a backing plate if necessary to make a secure attachment. It is recommended that the flat-headed fasteners used go through both deck and backing plate for best results (see illustration). Six holes are drilled in the plate for attachment but fasteners are NOT provided for this application as the type needed may vary.
- Place seat base on plate and align the three pre-threaded holes in the plate with the three large diameter holes in the seat base. NOTE: It may be necessary to drill these three aligning holes in the seat base with a 13/32" or larger drill bit.
- Insert the three allen bolts (F, provided) into the holes and secure in position with the allen wrench (G, provided).
Model 75004 Swivel Stanchion Foot Rest Instructions
Refer to Fig. 4
- Clean foot rest surface (H), peel backing off no slip pad (I) and adhere it to foot rest as indicated.
- Screw locking knob (J) into collar (K) and slide it over stanchion tube. Lock collar at foot rest's desired height.
- Screw locking knob (J) into foot rest (H) and slide it over stanchion tube. Lock foot rest at its desired position.