- Beautiful, contemporary ladder back design with flip-up bolster feature allows you to pilot from a sitting or standing/leaning position
- Quilted seat and back cushions are padded with high density foam treated to resist the growth of mold and mildew
- Rugged hinge feature allows the bolster to flip-up with ease
- Ladder back frame and seat substrate constructed from high density polyethylene.
- Frame is anodized aluminum
- Padded arm rests and cushions are covered with high quality marine grade vinyl
- With or without arm rests: you choose
48940 : Seat w/o arms - W: 18.5" (47 cm), D: 20" (51 cm), H: 18" (46 cm), 9" (23 cm) with bolster up
48945 : Seat w/ arms - W: 25.5" (65cm), D: 23" (58cm), H: 21.25" (54cm)
Features and Compatibility
Question & Answer Guidelines
Can you tell me if the arm rests simply bolt on and off or are they permanent?
The arm rests (part number 99068) bolt on and off easily.
This product ships in 1 to 5 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.