Wouldn’t it be wonderful if your boat seat wasn’t just comfortable, but also minimized seasickness? Garelick Active Seat Suspension Systems offer the perfect solution. These systems help effectively minimize the feeling of nausea and seasickness by decreasing vibrations and jolts that are caused due to the rocking motion of your watercraft.
The Garelick Active Seat Suspension System features an advanced heavy-duty hinge system that eliminates swaying and side tipping of your seat by absorbing shocks on the vertical plane. Its rugged, high-tensile aluminum frame and stainless steel hardware ensure durable use even under extreme marine conditions. Moreover, the components are saltwater spray 77000ed and UV stabilized to endure saltwater conditions. You can easily mount this system on top of the seat pedestal though the standard bolt hole pattern.
- Reduces the feeling of seasickness and nausea
- Absorb and minimize shocks, jolts and vibrations by up to 75%
- Easily mounts to almost any boat seat
Features of Garelick Active Seat Suspension Systems
- Absorbs and minimizes shocks and vibration by up to 75%
- Absorb excessive seat movement to minimize feeling of seasickness and nausea
- CAD designed and FEA proven
- Rugged, high-tensile aluminum construction
- Stainless steel hardware
- Anodized finish
- Includes provision for mounting on seats with 6" center hole pattern
- Mounts beneath seat higher than 20" (51 cm)
Manf. Part # 77000
- Type: Compact Active Seat Suspension System
- Adds just 2" (5cm) of height
- Outline: 13" x 7"
- Standard slotted mounting hole: 5" x 12 1/8"
Manf. Part # 77300
- Type: Wide Active Seat Suspension System
- Application: For Wider bench seats - 1/2 profile 13" x 3" (33 x 7cm)
- Comes in pair
Manf. Part # 99191
- Replacement Seat Shock
- Micro-cellular urethane seat shock
- Comes in pair
Installation and Operating Instructions for 77000 & 77300 Active Seat Suspension System
Features and Compatibility
The product 99191 is that the rubber shocks that fit the 77300?
Yes, these two parts are compatible.
Question & Answer Guidelines
Part numbers 77300 and 99191 come in a pair. Part number 77000 comes as a single.
This product ships in 1 to 5 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.