Now boarding your boat is easy and safe, thanks to the Garelick Dock/Raft Ladder. This wide track ladder with full width steps and a 10 degree angled design allows for easy boarding. Plus, the steps have anodized aluminum traction treads with curved surface for improved foot grip and comfort.
- Unique flip up design
- 10 degree angled design
- Heavy-walled, tubular anodized aluminum construction
The flip-up mechanism allows you to pull the ladder out of water when not in use to prevent marine growth. Also, you can remove the ladder for storage using the quick-release pins. This ladder features heavy-walled tubular anodized aluminum construction for superior corrosion resistance and durability. It uses stainless steel hardware to ensure all-weather use.
Features of Garelick Anodized Aluminum Dock/Raft Ladder
- Flip up ladder to prevent marine growth
- 10 degree mounting for easy boarding
- Wide track ladder
- Full width steps
- Quick-release pins for easy removal
- Anodized aluminum curved step with traction tread
- Heavy-walled anodized aluminum tubular construction
- Stainless steel hardware
- 300 lbs. of boarding weight capacity
- Available in 3-,4- and 5-step models
Manf. Part # 15750
- Type: 3-step ladder
- Height from deck surface to bottom of legs in down position: 40.75" (104cm)
- Height above deck surface when ﬂipped up: 47.75" (122cm)
Manf. Part #15740
- Type: 4-step ladder
- Height from deck surface to bottom of legs in down position: 52.75" (134cm)
- Height above deck surface when ﬂipped up: 59.75" (152cm)
Manf. Part # 15750
- Type: 5-step ladder
- Height from deck surface to bottom of legs in down position: 64.75" (165cm)
- Height above deck surface when ﬂipped up: 71.75" (183cm)
Installation Instructions for Swimming Ladder Model 15241
Features and Compatibility
This product ships in 1 to 5 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.