- Unique flip up hinge mechanism
- Innovative design flips up and out of the water to prevent marine growth
- 10 Degree angled design for effortless boarding
- Wide track 18" (46cm) ladder with full 16" (41cm) width steps
- Quick release pins allow easy removal for seasonal storage or periods of non-use
- Comfortable Anodized aluminum traction tread with curved step surface
- Anodized aluminum, heavy walled 1" (2.54cm) diameter tube construction
- Stainless Steel Hardware for all-weather use
- 300 lbs. (136.4 kilos) boarding weight
- Can be shipped UPS
15730 : 3 Step Ladder, Extends 40.75' (104cm) from deck surface to bottom of legs in down position. Stands 47.75' (122cm) above deck surface when ﬂipped up
15740 : 4 Step Ladder, Extends 52.75' (134cm) from deck surface to bottom of legs in down position. Stands 59.75' (152cm) above deck surface when ﬂipped up
15750 : 5 Step Ladder, Extends 64.75' (165cm) from deck surface to bottom of legs in down position. Stands 71.75' (183cm) above deck surface when ﬂipped up
Installation Instructions for Swimming Ladder Model 15241
Features and Compatibility
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies