The Garelick Transom Ladder is a must-have for your bass boat, especially if you like diving into the water for a swim or a diving session when you are out in the deep blue. This compact 2-step ladder installs on to a low freeboard transom and features an angled stair-like design with non-skid oval steps for convenient and safe climbing.
- Compact 2-step ladder installs on to low freeboard transom
- Angled stair-like design
- Oval steps with skid-resistant surface
The included stainless steel quick-release mounting bracket allows you to easily and quickly remove the ladder when the boat is underway or when you are fishing.
Features of Garelick Bass Boat Transom Ladder
- 2-step ladder
- Low freeboard transom installation
- Angled stair like design
- Oval steps with skid-resistance surface
- Quick-release mounting bracket allows easy dismantling of the ladder
- Optional storage brackets
- Manf. Part # 19812
- No. of steps: 2
- Length: 28" (71cm)
- Width: 13" (33cm)
- Center vertical diameter: 21/4"
Installation Instructions for Bass Boat Ladders
Features and Compatibility
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.