- Replace or add comfort and padded protection to inside coaming wall area of any cockpit
- Flexible PVC substrates allow bolster to conform to subtle contour of coaming
- Easy to install and remove - with unique hidden stainless clips and screws
- Marine grade UV quilted vinyl
48536 : L: 36" (91cm), H: 5" (13cm), Thickness: 1.75 (4.5cm)
48548 : L: 48" (122cm), H: 5" (13cm), Thickness: 1.75 (4.5cm)
Instructions for mounting Model 48536 & Model 48548 Cockpit Side Coaming BolsterVinyl
Instructions for Mounting Cockpit Side Coaming Bolster - Premium White Quilted Vinyl
Replace or add comfort and padded protection to inside coaming wall area of any cockpit, especially fish boats!
Note: Before drilling any holes in your boat always check paper template against back of bolster and make sure pilot hole locations line up with centers of 1-1/4" holes in back of bolster. When properly mounted, top of bolster to center of mounting holes are approximately 2-1/4" and 2-3/4" respectively as shown in Figure (1).
Insert top edge of each clip into 1-1/4" hole on back of bolster and push down and in place (See Figure (1)).
These bolsters are somewhat flexible by design and can be used around moderate curved areas in your boat.
*Both sizes can be used or abutted up to each other to accomplish desired coverage.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.