- Replace or add comfort and padded protection to inside coaming wall area of any cockpit
- Flexible PVC substrates allow bolster to conform to subtle contour of coaming
- Easy to install and remove - with unique hidden stainless clips and screws
- Marine grade UV quilted vinyl
48536 : L: 36" (91cm), H: 5" (13cm), Thickness: 1.75 (4.5cm)
48548 : L: 48" (122cm), H: 5" (13cm), Thickness: 1.75 (4.5cm)
Instructions for mounting Model 48536 & Model 48548 Cockpit Side Coaming BolsterVinyl
Instructions for Mounting Cockpit Side Coaming Bolster - Premium White Quilted Vinyl
Replace or add comfort and padded protection to inside coaming wall area of any cockpit, especially fish boats!
Note: Before drilling any holes in your boat always check paper template against back of bolster and make sure pilot hole locations line up with centers of 1-1/4" holes in back of bolster. When properly mounted, top of bolster to center of mounting holes are approximately 2-1/4" and 2-3/4" respectively as shown in Figure (1).
Secure either* 36" or 48" bolster to gunwale coaming as shown in Figure (1) with use of paper template provided. Tape paper template in desired position where bolster is to hang and mark at point A of Figure (2) as shown, repeat for each hole desired location. Attach upholstery clip (B) fasteners to boat surface.
Insert top edge of each clip into 1-1/4" hole on back of bolster and push down and in place (See Figure (1)).
These bolsters are somewhat flexible by design and can be used around moderate curved areas in your boat.
*Both sizes can be used or abutted up to each other to accomplish desired coverage.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies