- UPSCALE QUALITY, PREMIUM MATERIALS: Only the best materials are used in the Commander Seat Hardware System! With oversized anodized aluminum tubing, solid stainless steel slide rails, Delrin bearing rods, and CNC Machined or Precision-Cast Aluminum, the hand built Commander system makes a statement of class aboard any large boat or yacht.
- ROCK SOLID, WOBBLE FREE
- SWIVEL: 360 degree free rotation or positive lock in 45 degree increments - single lever operation with drag adjustment for optimal performance
- SLIDE: 6" of fore and aft travel with positive locking at 1" increments. Solid 1" stainless steel slide rails with lubrication system are operated with a single lever for effortless and smooth precision operation
- LIFT: Vertical travel of 4" is operated from a single lever in a lift-to-lift motion. A gas spring and lubrication system provide 112 lbs. of lift force
- STANCHION DECK PLATE: Anodized aluminum plate provides a solid footing for the commander system
78315 : Gas-rise Adj. height sys.
12 3/8"-15 3/8" (31-39cm)
78318 : Gas-rise Adj. height sys. 14 3/8"-18 3/8" (36-46cm)
78325 : Gas-rise Adj. height sys. 21 1/8"-25 1/8" (55-65cm)
78329 : Gas-rise Adj. height sys. 25 1/4"-29 1/4" (64-74cm)
78411 : FIXED HEIGHT SYSTEM 11" (28cm)
78415 : FIXED HEIGHT SYSTEM 15" (38cm)
78424 : FIXED HEIGHT SYSTEM 24" (61cm)
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.