Re-boarding your boat is breeze when you have installed Garelick Compact Eez-In II Transom Ladder on your watercraft. This ladder is compact, and stows within transom or hull. Designed with 3 open steps, this boat ladder allows you to climb up to your boat without assistance. The 3 steps independently close for added convenience.
- Helps climb up to the boat unassisted
- Compactly designed and stows in transom or hull
- High tensile aluminum construction with anodized finish
This transom ladder features an aluminum channel body, which makes it lightweight yet sturdy. The aluminum body has an anodized finish for corrosion resistance. Its quick-release ring with self-locking latch deploys ladder at 15 degrees.
Features of Garelick Compact Eez-In II Transom Ladder
- Compact transom ladder
- Offers easy, unassisted re-boarding
- Stows inside transom or hull
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Readily accessible
- 3 steps open and close independently
- Quick-release ring with self-locking allows you to easily, quickly set up the ladder
- Ladder deploys at 15 degrees for convenient boarding
- Channel body made of anodized aluminum for corrosion resistance
- Compatible with all boats
- Weight Capacity of 300 pounds
Manf. Part # 19700
Learn More Installation Instructions
- No. of steps: 3
- Length: 32.5" (83 cm)
- Square channel body: 2" (5cm)
- Transom mount plate: 5"H x 4.5"W x 1" D (13 x 11 x 3 cm)
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.