- Thick and firm 1.8 lb. density foam for true longer lasting comfort
- Built in head rest
- 2 Position recline position - finger tip control
- Arms flip out of way for easy egress/ingress
- Flip up bolster for back support when standing while piloting
- Designed to mount with Garelick/EEz-In Millennium, Mid-Range and Commander Pedestal Seat Bases and Fore/Aft Seat Slides
- Made in U.S.A.
- Premium 30 oz. marine grade vinyl with UV and mildew inhibitor
- Supportive cushions over internal welded aluminum seat frame
48820: Overall Dimensions with Arms - W: 23.5" (57 cm), Seat only dimensions - W: 19" (48 cm), H: 30" (76 cm), D: 27" (69 cm), with lean to bolster in up position: 20" (51 cm)
COLORS 01 - White, 15 - Light Almond/Tan
Features and Compatibility
Question & Answer Guidelines
How far does this chair angle when reclined?
This is a discontinued product, so there are only a few left in stock, and neither the manufacturer or the warehouse has this information available.
This product ships in 5 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.