Every Feature Imaginable in this New Era of Marine Seating
The Modular Internal Frame of the Commander Helm Seat provides a rock solid foundation for a feature-laden, comfort driven experience. This premium seating system is perfectly suited for use in the wheelhouses of the world's finest yachts
- Premium 30 oz. marine grade white vinyl (with UV and mildew inhibitor made into supportive cushions over internal suspension seat.
- Thick and firm 1.8 lb density foam supports the upholstery for true longer lasting comfort.
- 4 Position adjustable articulating back and arm rests, arm adjusts parallel to seat back
- Arms flip out of way for easy egress/ingress
- Flip up foot rest, adjustable height with traction diamond surface
- Flip up bolster feature for back support when standing while piloting
Rock-Solid, wobblefree - 4.0' diameter Series pedestal
- Free Swivel 360° or lock at 45° increments
- 6' fore and aft travel slide, locks on 1' increments
- 9' vertical height - gas rise adjustment
- 4' diameter anodized aluminum stanchion, 12' diameter base casting
Gas rise height 23" - 32" Seat Dimensions : W: 27" (69cm), H: 52" (132cm), D: 25.5" (65cm) with bolster in the down position, 21.5" (55cm) with bolster in the up position
Features and Compatibility
Due to the size and weight of this item it can only be shipped via freight. Please call (800) 914-1123 for a quote. For an immediate quote call during business hours (Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Eastern Time and Saturday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time). If calling outside business hours please leave your shipping information and we will contact you within 24 hours with a freight quote.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.