Garelick Eez-In Designer Series Padded Deck Chair - Anodized Aluminum
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
There’s nothing more relaxing than sitting on the boat deck looking at the blue vista ahead and enjoying the refreshing sea breeze. When you have a deck chair that is as comfortable as the Garelick Eez-In Designer Series Padded Deck Chair, it’s heaven in your boat. This Garelick chair has a thickly padded canvas back and thigh support.
Olefin woven fabric upholstery with contrasting trim adds a touch of class to the deck chair. Plus, it features an embroidered code flag design. Featuring an anodized aluminum frame, this deck chair is lightweight and sturdy. The double leg and front cross bar frame provide stability and allow easy stowage. The chair has poly tips to prevent scratches on boat surface.
- 1" thick foam padded back and thigh support
- One-piece canvas back
- Olefin woven fabric with embroidered code flag design and contrasting accent trim
Features of Garelick Eez-In Designer Series Padded Deck Chair
- Strong, lightweight and comfortable
- Double leg and front cross bar frame
- Easy to stow
- Sewn olefin woven fabric
- Seat fabric features embroidered code flag design and contrasting accent trim
- Varnished hardwood arms
- Seat height: 16" (41cm)
- Frame height: 24"
- Color: Navy blue with red trim
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.