Boarding your boat carrying bulky gear or fins is no more a problem, thanks to the Garelick Gull Wing Step Ladder. This heavy-duty ladder features double aluminum center vertical rails for solid support, and can hold up to 400 lbs. Plus, the reinforced nylon steps with traction molded curved surface offer enhanced grip and comfort while boarding.
- Great for swimmers and divers carrying fins or bulky gear
- Sturdy, lightweight anodized aluminum construction for increased corrosion-resistance
- Reinforced nylon steps with traction molded curved surface
This boat ladder is made of aluminum with anodized finish for improved corrosion resistance in marine conditions. The steps fold parallel for compact storage, and you can stow the folded ladder using the optional storage brackets. The stainless steel mounting bracket has a "Kick-up” feature that folds the ladder if it is still in the down position when the boat starts moving.
Features of the Garelick Gull Wing Step Ladder
- Made of sturdy, lightweight anodized aluminum for durability
- Allows easy boarding for swimmers and divers with fins and bulky gear
- 400 lbs. (181kg) boarding weight capacity
- Double aluminum center vertical rails
- Black reinforced nylon steps with traction molded curved surface
- Includes stainless steel mounting brackets
- Mounting brackets have “kick-up” feature
- Includes locking pin, transom mounting bracket and stainless steel face plate
U.S. PATENTS #6,755,146 AND D498,454
- Manf. Part # 19873
- Type: 3-step model
- Dimensions when stowed: 4" x 4" x 40" (10 x 10 x 102 cm)
- Length when deployed: 33.75" (86 cm)
- Width when deployed: 15" (38cm)
- Mounting hole diameter: 5/16"
- Transom mounting bracket dimensions: 5" x 3.75" (13 x 10cm)
- Poly spacer thickness: 1"
Installation Instructions for Models 19853/19854/19873/19874 "Gull Wing Step" Boarding Ladders
Features and Compatibility
This product ships in 1 to 5 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies