Re-boarding your I/O boat just got easier and safer with the Garelick I/O Transom Platform and Telescoping Ladder. Its high-density polyethylene platform and flat poly treaded ladder steps allow you to climb up to your boat with confidence, ease and comfort.
- Durable HDPE platform is highly resistant to wear and impact
- Steps feature flat poly treads
- Ladder steps telescope down
This boat ladder easily slides up and down, allowing you to quickly deploy it when required or stow it under the platform when not in use. It is designed to mount to the transom at 10 degree angle and is pre-drilled for easy assembly. The rails are covered with stainless wrap for extra protection and strength.
Features of Garelick I/O Transom Platform & Telescoping Ladder
- Ideal for inboard/outboard boats
- High-density polyethylene platform
- Rails covered by stainless wrap
- 2-step ladder
- Flat poly treads ladder steps
- Telescopic ladder slides down easily
- Ladder slides up vertically for stowage with included velcro strap
Manf. Part # 19546
- Dimensions (with 2 step telescoping ladder): 18" wide x 19" deep x o.75" thick
- Height above platform: 11.5" (29cm)
- Length of ladder when deployed: 23.5" (60cm)
- Length of ladder when stowed: 13.5" (34cm), W 11.25" (29cm)
Dimensions of platform: 18" wide x 15" deep x .75" thick (46x38x2cm)
Assembly Instructions for Platforms
Instructions for Installing Retaining Strap
Features and Compatibility
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.