The Garelick Latch Type Boarding Ladder is designed for use on small cruisers, sailboats, and runabouts. This over-rail hook series ladder features anodized aluminum tubing for strength and corrosion resistance. Its molded poly steps offer comfort and grip.
- For small cruisers, runabouts, and sailboats
- Anodized aluminum tubing
- Molded poly steps
This ladder can be permanent or temporary mounted using the included Shur-loc catch brackets. The hooks and cushioned standoffs fold flat for compact stowage.
Features of Garelick Latch Type Boarding Ladder
- Ideal for small cruisers, sailboats and runabouts
- 4 steps
- Latch type – Mount latches on to deck
- Hooks and cushioned standoffs fold flat for compact stowage
- Strong anodized aluminum tubing
- Molded white poly step
- Shur-loc catch brackets allow permanent or temporary ladder mounting
Manf. Part # 10049
Installation Instructions for Ladder Stand-Offs
- No. of steps: 4
- Over rail hook height of: 13" (33cm)
- Length: 39" (99cm)
- Width: 13.5" (34cm)
- Diameter of aluminum tube: 1"
Features and Compatibility
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.