Featuring a low-profile design, the Garelick Low Profile Seat Slide and Locking Swivel easily installs under the seat. It fits between the seat and the deck or the box. The seat slide and swivel helps adjust fore and aft of helm or boat seats, and provides 6" travel. The easy-to-reach handle locks the seat at every 45°.
This seat slide and locking swivel is made of anodized aluminum. It comes with stainless steel hardware required for installation, except for spider swivel casting. Offering wobble-free operation, this boat accessory enhances the stability of the boat seat.
- Adjust fore and aft of boat seats or helm seats
- Made of anodized aluminum
- Handle locks at every 45°
Features of Garelick Low Profile Seat Slide and Locking Swivel
- Wobble-free design
- Easy-to-reach handle
- Compatible with most 360° spiders
- Includes stainless steel hardware (except spider swivel casting)
- Mounts between seat and deck/box
Manf. Part # 75096
- Type: 8-position locking swivel seat
- Width: 8"
- Height: 33/4"
- Length: 7"
Manf. Part # 75090
- Type: Fore and aft travel swivel
- Width: 8.5"
- Height: 3 7/8"
- Length: 13"
- 6" travel, fore and aft
Technical DocumentationAssembly and Installation Instructions for Swivel/Seat Slide Systems
Features and Compatibility
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.