Now anyone can easily raise or lower trolling or auxiliary motor in the powerboat, thanks to the Garelick Manual Operated 'Easy Pump' Hydraulic Lift Outboard Motor Bracket. All you have to do is just push the lever handle to lift a 4 stroke motor up. To lower the bracket, push the release valve. The lift’s 14" continuous vertical height adjustment feature allows precise height adjustment even when underway or in boat load condition.
- Allows raising and lowering trolling/auxiliary motors with simple lever handle movement
- Poly mounting board adds to the strength and durability
- High tensile alloy aluminum body construction with anodized finish
This hydraulic lift features an innovative design that allows you to effortlessly operate a manual motor bracket without all the difficulties of using a traditional spring loaded model. Made for marine use, this motor bracket features aircraft stainless steel hardware and crafted bronze bushings at pivot. The high-tensile anodized aluminum body offers superior corrosion-resistance. Plus, it uses 2" thick poly mounting board to effectively withstand the motor weight. Its wide track design adds support and strength to the lift.
Features of Garelick Manual Operated Easy Pump Hydraulic Lift Outboard Motor Bracket:
- Allows easy raising and lowering of trolling motors in power boats and sail boats
- Innovative design allows easy operation and eliminates all difficulties in using traditional spring loaded models
- Lift up 4 stroke motors with simple removable lever handle movement
- Lever handle can be removed for storage
- Bracket is lowered down into operating position by release levers
- 14" continuous vertical height adjustment offers accurate height adjustment of motor
- High tensile anodized aluminum body for excellent corrosion-resistance
- Aircraft stainless steel hardware and bronze bushings offers easy operation and long-lasting use
- 2" heavy poly mounting board for increased weight withstanding capability and strength
- Wide track design provides increased support and strength
- Includes 2000 lbs. tensile strong motor safety cable
Manf. Part # 71092
- H.P. rating: 7 1/2 to 25
- Maximum motor weight: 175 lbs.
- Vertical travel: 14" (36cm)
- Poly mounting board dimensions: 15 3/4" W x 14" H x 2" T (40 x 35 x 4cm)
- Mounting bracket dimensions x: 11" W x 9 3/4"H (28 x 25cm)
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.