- Raise and lower trolling and auxiliary motors on power boats and sailboats with ease.
- New generation motor bracket lifts up 4 stroke motors with short side to side movement of a lever handle (removable for stowage). This simple movement activates a marinized manual hydraulic lift pump inside the body of the bracket
- Release valve lowers the bracket down into operating position
- 14" of continuous vertical height adjustment provides optimum trim adjustment for any water surface or boat load condition
- Eliminates the inconveniences of conventional spring loaded models; no electrical wiring required
- High Tensile Alloy - Black satin Anodized aluminum body to resist corrosion
- Aircraft stainless steel hardware and engineered bronze bushings at pivot points for increased ease of operation and durability
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Hardware for increased durability
- 2" Thick Poly Mounting Board
- Wide Track Design for added stability and strength
- This innovative design offers the easiest to operate manual motor bracket ever built by Garelick EEz-In
- 2000 lbs. tensile strength motor safety cable included
71092: H.P. Rating: 7 1/2 to 25 Motor Weight Not to Exceed: 175 lbs. Vertical Travel*: 14" (36cm) Mtg. Pad: Poly Mounting Board Dimensions W x H x T: 15 3/4" x 14" x 2" (40 x 35 x 4cm) Mounting Bracket Dimension W x H: 11" x 9 3/4" (28 x 25cm)
*Vertical travel is based on transom angle being perpendicular to the water.
Operator Instructions for the Operator Instructions for the Auxilliary Hydraulic Outboard Motor Bracket
Features and Compatibility
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies