The Garelick Mariner Seat features a sturdy anodized frame for long-lasting use and an 8-leg design for optimum stability. The frame easily folds, allowing for compact storage. It come with Garelick back and seat cushion to provide plush seating comfort. The cushions are filled with firm resilient foam and are upholstered in marine-grade vinyl.
Protect your boat floor from scratches and marks by covering up the boat legs with poly white tips.
- Corrosion-resistant anodized frame
- Hand-sewn foam cushions
- White poly replacement tips
Features of Garelick Mariner Chair with Weatherproof Sewn Cushions
- Anodized frame withstands harsh marine conditions
- 8-leg frame for extra stability
- Frame folds for storage
- Tips made of white poly
- Back and seat cushions filled with firm resilient thick foam
- Back and seat cushions upholstered in marine grade vinyl
- Cushions feature sewn design
- HDPE seat and back substrates resist rot and wrappage
Manf. Part # 48106-61
- Type: Anodized frame
- Overall width 26" (66cm)
- Seat width: 19" (48cm)
- Seat depth: 15.5" (39cm)
Manf. Part # 76010
This product ships in 5 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.