Garelick Millennium Series - Seat Slide System
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
The Garelick Millennium Series Seat Slide System is constructed of heavy-duty anodized aluminum with a powder coated finish for superior strength and corrosion resistance. It features a low profile design that allows easy rotation up to an angle of 360 degrees and 6" of wobble-free fore and aft travel.
This system has an internal cup that can be adjusted in 10 degree increments for positive stop lock. It is designed to provide smooth, gaul-free operation. The slide plate has a standard 5"x12" hole pattern that lets you accommodate standard seat mounting holes.
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum
- Delrin cup for gaul-free operation
- Positive Lock Spider – rotates 360°
Features of Garelick Millennium Series - Seat Slide System
- Low profile design
- 10° increments for positive stop lock
- Available in left or right hand operation
- Powder coated finish
- Includes retaining hardware
- Meets ABYC-H31, Type A & Garelick performance standards
- Compatible with center consoles, runabouts, bass, walleye and deck boats
Manf. Part # 22000
- Left Hand Lever
Manf. Part # 22001
- Right Hand Lever
Installation and Operating Instructions for Model 20000, 20001, 21000, 21001 & 22000 Seat Slide System
Features and Compatibility