The Garelick Millennium Series Seat Slide System is constructed of heavy-duty anodized aluminum with a powder coated finish for superior strength and corrosion resistance. It features a low profile design that allows easy rotation up to an angle of 360 degrees and 6" of wobble-free fore and aft travel.
This system has an internal cup that can be adjusted in 10 degree increments for positive stop lock. It is designed to provide smooth, gaul-free operation. The slide plate has a standard 5"x12" hole pattern that lets you accommodate standard seat mounting holes.
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum
- Delrin cup for gaul-free operation
- Positive Lock Spider – rotates 360°
Features of Garelick Millennium Series - Seat Slide System
- Low profile design
- 10° increments for positive stop lock
- Available in left or right hand operation
- Powder coated finish
- Includes retaining hardware
- Meets ABYC-H31, Type A & Garelick performance standards
- Compatible with center consoles, runabouts, bass, walleye and deck boats
Manf. Part # 22000
Manf. Part # 22001
Technical DocumentationInstallation and Operating Instructions for Model 20000, 20001, 21000, 21001 & 22000 Seat Slide System
Features and Compatibility
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies