The Garelick O/B Transom Platform with Telescoping Ladder is designed for use with outboard motor boats. It mounts to the transom at 10 degree angle for convenient boarding. The platform is made of high-density polyethylene for strength and durability while the steps feature flat poly treads for added comfort and grip.
- Durable HDPE platform
- Steps have flat poly treads steps
- Telescopic ladder stows easily
The telescopic design ladder slides down easily when required. When not in use, slide the ladder up and fold it over the platform for easy stowage. It has a stainless rail and an underside rail for support.
Features of Garelick O/B Transom Platform with Telescoping Ladder
- For use on outboard motor boats
- High-density polyethylene platform
- 2-step ladder
- Telescopic ladder slides down easily
- Ladder slides and folds over platform
- Steps feature flat poly treads
Manf. Part # 19537
- Dimensions: 18" W x 15.5" D x .75" T (46x39x2cm)
- Height above platform: 12.5" (32cm)
- Length of ladder when deployed: 22.75" (58cm)
- Length of ladder when stowed: 17" (43cm)
- Overall height: 5" (13cm)
- Width: 13.5" (34cm)
Installation Instructions for Over Platform Telescoping Ladder
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.