echo 100 - Affordable Easy-to-use Single Beam Fishfinder
The echo 100 fishfinder brings a new level of fishfinding capability to the budget-minded buyer. Thanks to Garmin's HD-ID target tracking technology, you'll see enhanced separation and definition of images on echo 100's fast-refreshing, 4-inch grayscale display. The single-beam (200kHz) transmitter with 100 watts (RMS) of sonar power lets you scan to depths of up to 600 feet1 - ample for most freshwater lakes. echo 100's compact design makes it the perfect companion for even small craft. Plus, its quick-release tilt/swivel mount and versatile transom/trolling motor-mount transducer are included in the box to make installation a snap.Product Features and Specifications
- Garmin HD-ID technology for excellent fish arch presentation and bottom tracking
- Display: 4-inch diagonal / 8-level grayscale
- Resolution: 256 x 160, FSTN
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel included in the box
- Flush mount capable with optional flush mount kit
- Capable of displaying depth and water temperature numbers
- Transmit power: 100W (RMS) / 800W (peak to peak)
- Cone angle: 60 degrees
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Depth: 600 ft (freshwater) / 300 ft (saltwater)
- Waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- 10 - 20V input
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.