echo 100 - Affordable Easy-to-use Single Beam Fishfinder
The echo 100 fishfinder brings a new level of fishfinding capability to the budget-minded buyer. Thanks to Garmin's HD-ID target tracking technology, you'll see enhanced separation and definition of images on echo 100's fast-refreshing, 4-inch grayscale display. The single-beam (200kHz) transmitter with 100 watts (RMS) of sonar power lets you scan to depths of up to 600 feet1 - ample for most freshwater lakes. echo 100's compact design makes it the perfect companion for even small craft. Plus, its quick-release tilt/swivel mount and versatile transom/trolling motor-mount transducer are included in the box to make installation a snap.Product Features and Specifications
- Garmin HD-ID technology for excellent fish arch presentation and bottom tracking
- Display: 4-inch diagonal / 8-level grayscale
- Resolution: 256 x 160, FSTN
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel included in the box
- Flush mount capable with optional flush mount kit
- Capable of displaying depth and water temperature numbers
- Transmit power: 100W (RMS) / 800W (peak to peak)
- Cone angle: 60 degrees
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Depth: 600 ft (freshwater) / 300 ft (saltwater)
- Waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- 10 - 20V input
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.