echo 150 - Compact Easy-to-use Dual-Beam Fishfinder
With dual-beam technology at a single-beam price, echo 150 is the sport fisherman's dream. With 200 watts (RMS) power, you can accurately scan to depths of 1,300 feet in freshwater. In shallower water, a viewing angle of up to 120 degrees lets you see fish well beyond the sides of your boat. And to take even more guesswork out of the equation, Garmin's HD-ID target tracking technology provides you with better separation and definition of images on a crisp 4-inch grayscale display. The included quick-release tilt/swivel mount and versatile transom/trolling motor-mount transducer make installation a snap. Plus, echo 150's compact design will keep it out of your way all day long - even on smaller craft.Product Features and Specifications
- Garmin HD-ID technology for excellent fish arch presentation and bottom tracking
- Display: 4-inch diagonal / 8-level grayscale
- Resolution: 256 x 160, FSTN
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel included in the box
- Flush mount capable with optional flush mount kit
- Capable of displaying depth and water temperature numbers
- Transmit power: 200W (RMS) / 1,600W (peak to peak)
- Cone angle: 60 degrees/120 degrees
- Frequency: 200/77 kHz
- Depth: 1,300 ft (freshwater) / 500 ft (saltwater)
- Waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- 10 - 20V input
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.