echo 150 - Compact Easy-to-use Dual-Beam Fishfinder
With dual-beam technology at a single-beam price, echo 150 is the sport fisherman's dream. With 200 watts (RMS) power, you can accurately scan to depths of 1,300 feet in freshwater. In shallower water, a viewing angle of up to 120 degrees lets you see fish well beyond the sides of your boat. And to take even more guesswork out of the equation, Garmin's HD-ID target tracking technology provides you with better separation and definition of images on a crisp 4-inch grayscale display. The included quick-release tilt/swivel mount and versatile transom/trolling motor-mount transducer make installation a snap. Plus, echo 150's compact design will keep it out of your way all day long - even on smaller craft.Product Features and Specifications
- Garmin HD-ID technology for excellent fish arch presentation and bottom tracking
- Display: 4-inch diagonal / 8-level grayscale
- Resolution: 256 x 160, FSTN
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel included in the box
- Flush mount capable with optional flush mount kit
- Capable of displaying depth and water temperature numbers
- Transmit power: 200W (RMS) / 1,600W (peak to peak)
- Cone angle: 60 degrees/120 degrees
- Frequency: 200/77 kHz
- Depth: 1,300 ft (freshwater) / 500 ft (saltwater)
- Waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- 10 - 20V input
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.