Garmin Echo 200 Fish Finder with Transom-mount transducer & 5" Mono Display
The iBoats Hippo:
A dominating presence on both land and sea
Your Trusted Source on the water
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
Large 5-inch Grayscale Dual-Beam Fishfinder
Garmin International is pleased to announce the new echo 200. This versatile fishfinder combines easy operation with a powerful 300 watts (RMS) of high-sensitivity sonar and a big 5-inch, high-resolution display. Coupled with Garmin's HD-ID target tracking technology, you'll get a clear picture of what lies below you, virtually eliminating guesswork from your day on the water. The system's dual-beam transducer scans deepwater to 1,500 feet with a wide scanning angle perfect for shallow water, as well. The echo 200 is also one of the most intuitive fishfinders on the market. Installation takes only a few minutes using the quick-release tilt/swivel mount and versatile transom/trolling motor-mount transducer included in the box.
Product Features and Specifications
- Garmin HD-ID. technology for excellent fish arch presentation and bottom tracking
- Display: 5-inch diagonal / high-resolution grayscale
- Resolution: 480 x 320, HVGA
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel and quick cable disconnect included in the box
- Flush mount capable with optional flush mount kit
- Garmin Smooth Scaling. technology -you won't lose sight of the sonar history as the unit changes depth ranges
- Rewind sonar history to ensure you don't miss a thing
- Capable of displaying depth, water temperature and water speed numbers
- Transmit power: 300W (RMS) / 2,400 (peak to peak)
- Cone angle: 60 degrees/120 degrees
- Freq: 200/77 kHz
- Depth: 1,500 ft (freshwater) / 600 ft (saltwater)
- Waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.