Value-Priced Color Dual-Beam Fishfinder
Garmin International is pleased to announce the new echo 300c. This premier color sonar is designed to make catching fish a cinch. It's just that simple. The system's 3.5-inch sunlight-readable display and HD-ID target tracking technology let you see through the water like never before. Plus, a 300-watt (RMS) sounder offers a viewing angle of up to 120 degrees and bottom detail to 1,500 feet. The echo 300c is also one of the most intuitive fishfinders on the market. Installation takes only a few minutes using the quick-release tilt/swivel mount and versatile transom/trolling motor-mount transducer included in the box.Product Features and Specifications
- Garmin HD-ID. technology for excellent fish arch presentation and bottom tracking
- Display: 3.5-inch diagonal / 256 colors
- Resolution: 320 x 240, QVGA
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel included in the box
- Garmin Smooth Scaling technology - you won't lose sight of the sonar history as the unit changes depth ranges
- Capable of displaying depth, water temperature and water speed numbers
- Transmit power: 300W (RMS) / 2,400W (peak to peak)
- Cone angle: 60 degrees/120 degrees
- Frequency: 200/77 kHz
- Freshwater depth: 1,500 ft
- Saltwater depth: 600 ft
- Waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- 10 - 28V input
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.