Powerful 5-inch Color Dual-Beam Fishfinder
Garmin International is pleased to announce the new echo 500c. When bragging rights are on the line, this is the technology to turn to. echo 500c scans the waters with 500 watts (RMS) power and extra-sensitive Garmin HD-ID target tracking technology. Then it displays what it sees on a sunlight-readable 5-inch QVGA display. A dual-beam transducer optimizes performance for deep or shallow water, offering wide-angle (up to 120 degrees) coverage to target fish beyond the sides of your boat and the ability to scan bottom profiles down to 1,900 feet. The echo 500c is also one of the most intuitive fishfinders on the market. Installation takes only a few minutes using the quick-release tilt/swivel mount and versatile transom/trolling motor-mount transducer included in the box.roduct Features and Specifications
- Garmin HD-ID technology for excellent fish arch presentation and bottom tracking
- Display: 5-inch diagonal / 256 colors
- Resolution: 320 x 234, QVGA
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel and quick cable disconnect included in the box
- Flush mount capable with optional flush mount kit
- Garmin Smooth Scaling. technology - you won't lose sight of the sonar history as the unit changes depth ranges
- Rewind sonar history to ensure you don't miss a thing
- Capable of displaying depth, water temperature and water speed numbers
- Transmit power: 500W (RMS) / 4,000W (peak to peak)
- Cone angle: 60 degrees/120 degrees
- Freq: 200/77 kHz
- Waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- 10 - 28V input
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.