The GWS10 is a NMEA2000 compliant masthead sensor which provides wind speed, wind angle, barometric pressure and air temperature data. It comes with a 30 meter cable and inline terminator so that it can be the last sensor in a NMEA 2000 network. While it's intended to work with Garmin's color GMI10 display, it can work with other Garmin NMEA2000 products as well as other vendors' displays. Purchase the GWS 10 sensor alone, or at substantial cost savings when bundled with the GMI 10 display, or with the GMI 10 and a thru-hull Intelliducer that monitors depth, speed and water temperature.
- Display Type: GMI 10 3.5 QVGA color display included with bundles, Marine Wind Sensor compatible with other NMEA 2000 displays
- Speed Range: 0 to 99.9 knots
- Speed Resolution: Tenths of knots
- Controls: Graphical menu interace with 4 buttons
- Dimensions: Masthead sensor: 19 11/16W x 22 5/8H x 5 1/2D, Display: 4.3 x 4.4 x 1.9
- Mounting Hole Size: 3 1/2
- Warranty: One year
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.