The largest network plotter display in the Garmin marine line, the GPSMAP 5215 offers true "big picture" navigation.This chartplotter features the same menu-driven touchscreen found on its 5,000 series counterparts. Preloaded BlueChart g2 maps of the U.S. coast and a whopping 15" screen make navigation as easy as pointing your finger. By connecting to the Garmin Marine Network, you can add sonar, radar and weather. And for even more advanced features, you can add the optional BlueChart® g2 Vision card.View Detailed Graphics and Video
The GPSMAP 5215 features highly-detailed BlueChart g2 marine cartography of the coastal United States, including Alaska, Hawaii and the Bahamas. For other areas, the 5215 has a worldwide basemap with high-quality satellite images in place of more traditional maps. With the SD card slot, you can add additional maps without having to connect to a computer.The 5215s huge XGA screen displays graphics with crisp, video-quality resolution. To keep tabs on your engine room or another area of your boat, you can also connect a live video feed with the 5215's video input/output options.Add Extras with BlueChart g2 Vision
With optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD cards, you can add a whole new dimension of exceptional features to your chartplotter.
Connect to the Garmin Marine Network
- Choose to view 3D map information at "mariner's eye view" above the waterline or "fish eye view" below the water.
- High-resolution satellite images and aerial photographs help you orient yourself in unfamiliar areas.
- Auto Guidance technology searches through all relevant charts to create a route you can actually follow one that avoids obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.
The 5215 connects easily to the high-speed Garmin Marine Network, so you can interface with additional MFDs and add remote sensors. Once connected, you can share information between the 5215 and other chartplotters on your boat. You can also add high-powered radar, sonar, and XM satellite weather and radio to your system.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.