Garmin GPSMAP 531 GPS-Chartplotter with Internal Antenna, 5" Color Display & preloaded charts for US Lakes & Rivers; NMEA Network Compatible
Features a large ultra-bright 5 QVGA display along with an improved high-speed digital design for faster map drawing and panning speeds Plus, these waterproof units have a high-sensitivity internal GPS receiver, so mariners will always know their opsition on the water. They are ready to go with built-in cartography for inland U.S. waters (over 14,000 lakes) and Garmin's proven easy-to-use interface designed to help you navigate the waters with ease.
Features and Specifications:
- Large, ultra-bright 5 diagonal QVGA display, 234 x 320 pixels - over 800 nits of brightness
- Preloaded with charts for over 14,000 U.S. lakes and navigable rivers
- Compatible with GXM 51 for XM Satellite Radio and XM WX Satellite Weather
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- High-speed processor for fast screen redraws and smooth panning
- Two NMEA 0183 I/O ports
- Streamlined user interface makes it simple to select modes and features
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards, as well as saving waypoints, routes and tracks to an SD card
- Optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide marine chart detail and enhanced navigation features like Auto Guidance, satellite imagery, 3-D Mariner's Eye View and 3-D Fish Eye View
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions
- Unit dimensions: 5.9H x6.4W x 2.9D
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.