GPSMAP 531 Chartplotter
Features a large ultra-bright 5 QVGA display along with an improved high-speed digital design for faster map drawing and panning speeds Plus, these waterproof units have a high-sensitivity internal GPS receiver, so mariners will always know their opsition on the water. They are ready to go with built-in cartography for inland U.S. waters (over 14,000 lakes) and Garmin's proven easy-to-use interface designed to help you navigate the waters with ease. Features and Specifications:
- Large, ultra-bright 5 diagonal QVGA display, 234 x 320 pixels - over 800 nits of brightness
- Preloaded with charts for over 14,000 U.S. lakes and navigable rivers
- Compatible with GXM 51 for XM Satellite Radio and XM WX Satellite Weather
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- High-speed processor for fast screen redraws and smooth panning
- Two NMEA 0183 I/O ports
- Streamlined user interface makes it simple to select modes and features
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards, as well as saving waypoints, routes and tracks to an SD card
- Optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide marine chart detail and enhanced navigation features like Auto Guidance, satellite imagery, 3-D Mariner's Eye View and 3-D Fish Eye View
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions
- Unit dimensions: 5.9H x6.4W x 2.9D
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.