Even in bright sun, it is easy to see the clarity of the GPSMAP 546. These brilliant 5 VGA displays give you a sharp, clear picture, and the fast processor makes for smooth panning and screen redraws as you scroll. Plus, these waterproof units have a high-sensitivity internal GPS receiver, so mariners will alays know their position at sea. They are ready to go with built-in BlueChart g2 marine cartography of the coastal United States - including Alaska, Hawaii, and Explorer Chart data of the Bahamas. Mariners can navigate the waters with ease knowing that these new units include Garmin's proven easy-to-use interface design.Features and Specifications:
- Bright, crisp 5 diagonal VGA display, 480 x 640 pixels - over 800 nits of brightness
- NMEA 2000 certified for seamless integration with the Garmin marine lineup
- Compatible with GXM 51 for XM Satellite Radio and XM WX Satellite Weather
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- High-speed processor for fast screen redraws and smooth panning
- Streamlined user interface makes it simple to select modes and features
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards, as well as saving waypoints, routes and tracks to an SD card
- Optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide marine chart detail and enhanced navigation features like Auto Guidance, satellite imagery, 3-D Mariner's Eye View and 3-D Fish Eye View
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions
- Auto-dimming display
- Unit dimensions: 5.9H x6.4W x 2.9D
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.