Track What's Important
GTU 10 is a GPS locator that combines a web-based tracking service with GPS technology so you can keep watch on children, pets and property.How It Works
The GTU 10 is small, lightweight and waterproof. It easily attaches to a backpack, pet collar or whatever is important to you.
When you purchase a new GTU 10, it comes with 1 year of Standard Tracking (coverage dependent on GSM wireless service within the U.S.), so you'll be ready to go once you register and activate it in your Garmin account.
Then, you can view the location of your GTU 10 on a map from the friendly confines of your computer. For an added level of convenience, you can download the free Garmin Tracker app for your mobile device to compare your current location to the direction and location of your GTU 10. For the ability to automatically route to your GTU 10, you can use a Garmin nuLink! device.Using your computer or mobile device, you can also:
- Create up to 10 geofences (virtual boundaries) for your device. When your GTU 10 enters or exits a geofence, we can send you an email or text message notification
- View track history of where your GTU 10 has been
- Customize device settings for optimal performance, including low battery/powered off notifications to let you know when it's time to recharge or when the device has been turned off
Attach your GTU 10 to what you want to track
- Your GTU 10 enters or exits a geofence that you set up
- Notify you with an email or text message
- You can also locate your GTU 10 on your computer or mobile device
Make It Yours
The features of the GTU 10 are so flexible, allowing you to use it to fit your lifestyle:
- Travelers: Locate luggage and belongings so nothing gets left behind or lost
- Parents: Track your children on their way to school to make sure they arrive safely
- Pet owners: Receive notifications when your pet exits a geofence so you can go track it down
- Runners: Let friends or family track your whereabouts on your daily run, or your progress on race day
- Small, lightweight and waterproof
- High-sensitivity GPS
- U.S. national coverage, GSM wireless connection
- 1 year of Standard Tracking included
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Locate devices on demand using your computer or mobile device
- Set up to 10 geofences and receive text message or email notifications upon entry/exit
- Customizable device settings, including low battery/powered off notifications
- Allow family members and friends to receive notifications
- Access 10 points of daily track history with Standard Tracking
- Access 7 days of track history with Deluxe Tracking*
- Innovative follow feature - continuously navigate to last known GTU 10 location using a Garmin nuLink! device (sold separately)
- Option to automatically renew services upon expiration
- No early termination fees
- No activation fees
- No contracts
*Requires an additional monthly fee.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.