NMEA 2000 Transducer Adapter Kit
Mariners can now upgrade their depth transducers to NMEA 2000 without the need to haul their boat out of the water. This saves both time and money. The NMEA 2000 Transducer Adapter Kit is used to adapt depth information, which is currently provided by an installed Airmar P19 (or compatible) 200 kHz transducer on a boat, to the NMEA 2000 network. The Garmin NMEA 2000 Transducer Adapter Kit allows mariners to observe depth information on compatible Garmin display devices that are connected to their NMEA 2000 network. For a list of compatible Garmin devices, please visit www.garmin.comPackage Contains:
- 200 kHz Intelliducer
- Mounting bracket and hardware
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Transducer adapter cable
- Splice connectors
- Installation instructions
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.