Part #: 010-00928-00
Rugged, waterproof and ready for you next adventure, Rino 610 puts a 1-Watt FRS/GMRS radio and a 2.6 glove-friendly color touchscreen GPS right in the
palm of your hands.Pinpoint Your Position
With its high-sensitivity GPS receiver and quad helix antenna, Rino 610 quickly finds your position and maintains it - even in heavy cover. The device comes with a worldwide basemap with shaded relief, so you can navigate anywhere with ease.
Adding more maps is easy with Garmin's wide array of detailed topographic, marine and road maps. Rino 610 lets you load TOPO U.S. 24K maps and hit the trail or BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), which lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps. In addition, Rino 610 is compatible with Custom Maps, free software that transforms paper and electronic maps into downloadable maps for your device.Find Your Friends
Rino 610's unique Position Reporting capability lets you send your exact location to other Rino users so they can see it on their map page. You can also send unit-to-unit text messages to other Rino users in your area - it's ideal for loud or windy conditions, or just when you don't want to disturb the wildlife. Plus, improved audio performance means it's easy to communicate with any other conventional FRS/GMRS radio in the area. The device can be useful in an emergency, or just a handy way to keep tabs on your hunting party, hiking partner, family or friends. Product Features & Specifications:
- 2.6 65k color TFT touchscreen, glove friendly display
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- High speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Internal memory
- Supports Garmin spine mounting accessories
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.