Garmin Rino® 650 GPS 2-Way Radio
Part #: 010-00928-01
Rino 650 combines a 5 W FRS/GMRS radio with a 2.6 glove-friendly color touchscreen GPS packed full of powerful features like a barometric altimeter, 3-axis compass and NOAA weather radio.
Pinpoint Your Position
With its high-sensitivity GPS receiver and quad helix antenna, Rino 650 quickly finds your position and maintains it - even in heavy cover. Plus, a built-in barometric altimeter and 3-axis compass make it easy to get your bearings without the need to hold it level.
See Your Surroundings
The device comes with a worldwide basemap with shaded relief, so you can navigate anywhere with ease. Adding more maps is easy with Garmin's wide array of detailed topographic, marine and road maps. With its microSD card slot, Rino 650 lets you load TOPO U.S. 24K maps and hit the trail or plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water. The device also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps. In addition, Rino 650 is compatible with Custom Maps, free software that transforms paper and electronic maps into downloadable maps for your device.
Find Your Friends
Rino 650's unique Position Reporting capability lets you send your exact location to other Rino users so they can see it on their map page. Plus, improved audio performance means it's easy to communicate with any other conventional FRS/GMRS radio in the area. It can be useful in an emergency, or just a handy way to keep tabs on your hunting party, hiking partner, family or friends.
With Rino 650, you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users with ANT+ capability. You also can send unit-to-unit text messages to other Rino users in your area - it's ideal for loud or windy conditions, or just when you don't want to disturb the wildlife.
View Weather Watches & Warnings
For added safety, Rino 650 features a built-in NOAA weather radio that can help you avoid hazardous weather. The radio supports Specific Area Message Encoding, which allows you to see National Weather Service warnings and watches displayed county-by-county on the map screen.
Product Features & Specifications:
- 2.6 65k color TFT touchscreen, glove friendly display
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix
- 5 Watt FRS/GMRS two way radio
- 3-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- Internal memory and a microSDT card slot for additional mapping
- Unit-to-unit wireless data transfer capabilities for routes, tracks, waypoints, and geocaches
- Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- High speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Supports Garmin spine mounting accessories
- Up to 18 hour battery life with 4 AA, NiMH or Lithium recommended; up to 14 hour battery life with rechargeable Li-ion pack
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.