Topo U.S. 24K
Topo U.S. 24K DVD gives access to a wider coverage area than Garmin's Topo U.S. 24k data cards. The new Topo U.S. 24K West DVD provides up-to-date detailed 24k topographic coverage for Washington, Oregon, California, and Nevada.
Built-in DEM (digital elevation model) data supports 3-D terrain shading and route elevation profiles to help estimate terrain difficulty. With routable roads and trails in metropolitan and rural areas, getting to your destination is made easy by creating point to point routes on compatible units. In addition, you can search for points of interest by name or proximity to enhanced shoreline detail to help prepare you for your next outdoor adventure.
Feature Garmin's new computer application, BaseCamp. BaseCamp allows you to plan and manage trips, routes and waypoints on both your computer and GPS. It provides the user with 2-D and 3-D map views, and animated playback of routes and tracks. BaseCamp also supports photo geotagging and allows for photo and map data transfers both to and from your GPS device.
- Routable road content and searchable business points of interest provided by NAVTEQ
- searchable points of interest including food and drink, lodging, park, trails, camping, fuel and more
- Dense contour interval generated from elevation data approximating the 24k USGS quad maps
- Enhanced shoreline equivalent to 24k
- Built in DEM and 3-D terrain shading on your computer and compatible units
- Elevation profile of routes on your computer and compatible units, helps you estimate terrain difficulty
- Detailed lakes, rivers, streams and wetlands
- Geographic place names such as summits, trailheads, towns and natural features
- National, state, and local parks, forests, recreational and wildlife area boundaries
- Inland lakes detail: bathymetry, fish attractors, navigation channels
- Searchable Section, Township and Range where coverage applies
- Searchable 24k quad name/coverage overlay - eliminate large map counts
- BaseCamp software for managing data on GPS and computer, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.