VHF 300 AIS
This space saving, black box, marine VHF radio offers multi-station support and options like an integrated dual band AIS receiver. The VHF 300 series marine VHF radios include many of the high-end features and capabilties found in the VHF 200 series such as full Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) with NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 capability, 25 watts of transmit power, NOAA weather alerts and position tracking. In addition, the VHF 300 series offers a patent-pending voicemail feature which allows users to record a 15-second message and send it to another DSC capable VHF radio. Boaters can also replay up to 90 seconds of the last incoming voice transmission at the touch of a button.
Because the black box can be mounted anywhere out-of-sight, the VHF 300 series saves important real estate on the helm. Boaters operate the unit via the GHS 10/10i full-function remote microphone. These handheld remote mic stations feature a crisp two-inch LCD display, dedicated buttons for frequent tasks, and three soft buttons for dynamic controls. The VHF 300 series supports up to three GHS 10/10i remote mics for vessels with multiple stations, and uses either the supplied four inch active speaker with volume knob, the passive speaker contained within the GHS 10/10i, or an optional third-party passive speaker. With multiple stations, the system can even be used as an on-board intercom.Features:
- Space-saving black box configuration helping save important real estate on the helm
- Up to 25 watts of transmit power - user-selectable transmit power: 1 watt or 25 watts
- Operate every feature using the included GHS 10 or GHS 10i full function wired mic (supports up to 3)
- Includes a four-inch active speaker for on-boat intercom capabilities
- Full class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capabilities with a built-in dedicated DSC receiver
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA0183 interface capabilities
- Connect with NMEA 2000 capable Garmin chartplotters and autopilots for integrated position tracking and other safety features
- Position tracking - locate and keep tabs on up to 3 other vessels
- Automatic and manual fog horn signals - plus adjustable base fog frequencies
- Hailer/fog horn output - 30W
- Two-way hailer functionality - listen back when connected to a compatible horn speaker
- Voicemail feature allows users to record a 15-second message and send it to another DSC capable VHF radio
- Replay up to 90 seconds of the last incoming voice transmission
- LOCAL receiver mode to improve receiver performance in busy port environments
- The GHS 10/10i has a dedicated button for easy, one-touch access to channels 16/9
- Receives NOAA Weather Alert
- Multi-lingual user interface: English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
- Auto power on- radios automatically power on with the boat's start-up
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.