- 423 Graphite Powder is a fine black powder that can be mixed with WEST SYSTEM epoxy to produce a low-friction exterior coating with increased scuff resistance and durability.
- Epoxy/graphite is commonly used as a bearing surface, and as a coating on rudders and centerboards, or on the bottoms of racing craft that are dry sailed.
- It does not provide antifouling qualities.
- The epoxy/graphite mixture can also be used in teak deck construction to simulate the look of traditional seams and to protect the epoxy from sunlight.
- Cures to a black color.
- Add to mixed resin/hardener at the rate of up to 10% by volume (approximately 5.7 oz. per B group).
Additives are blended with mixed epoxy to alter the physical properties of epoxy when used as a coating. Additives can be used to alter the color, abrasion resistance or moisture resistance of cured epoxy.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies