Use the West System 423 Graphite Powder to create low-friction exterior coatings. This fine black powder when mixed with West System epoxy offers extreme durability and scuff resistance. This epoxy-graphite powder mix is ideal for coating on rudders and centerboards and bottoms of racing craft that are usually dry sailed.
The mixture when used on teak deck construction, simulates the appearance of traditional seams and ensures that the epoxy is not damaged by sunlight. It cures to a black color.
- Fine black powder
- Used to make a low-friction exterior coating with scuff resistance and durability together with epoxy
- Protects epoxy from damages due to the sun
Features of West System 423 Graphite Powder
- Graphite-epoxy mixture is used for coating on rudders and centerboards, or on the bottoms of racing craft
- Simulates the look of traditional seams when used in teak deck construction
- Cures to black color
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- To be mixed with resin/hardener at the rate of up to 10% by volume
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.