HD-Series Battery Switch Selector with Alternator Field Disconnect - Blue Sea Systems
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
HD-Series Battery Switch Selector with Alternator Field DisconnectPN: 3003500 Amperes Continuous Rating for large diesel engines
- 500 Ampere Continuous Rating
- Accepts 4/0 battery cables
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- .870" (22.01mm) stud length to accept 4 or more cable terminals
- 1/2" (M12) Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Fits all Perko and Guest low amperage battery switch hole patterns
|Inrush Rating: 0.25 sec (10 repeats)||1,750 Amperes DC|
|Cranking Rating: 9.75 sec (10 repeats)||1,000 Amperes DC|
|Intermittent Rating: (UL 1107)||700 Amperes DC|
|Continuous Rating: (UL 1107)||500 Amperes DC|
|Voltage Rating||48 Volts DC Maximum|
|Case Material||Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Terminal Hole Size||1/2" (M12)|
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies